- An upgrade to existing software. It includes the addition of major features and functionalities that did not exist prior to the upgrade, as well as software enhancements and bug fixes.
- Each Release is identified by a Release Name and Build Number as indicated in the previous table
- For each new Release Irion guarantees the release will be compatible with third party system versions up to the date on which the Release is made available.
Version up to IrionDQ 2014 (4.5)
- Identifies a specific version of IrionDQ software.
- Product versioning consists of three numbers, separated by periods. For example, 3.4.5.
- The first two numbers (3.4) define the Build Number.
- The third number (5) defines the Update number. For example, 5 is the fifth Update made available for IrionDQ Release 3.4.